- Advocates equal educational opportunities at all levels for Deaf and Hard of Hearing students.
- Supports official recognition of American Sign Language (ASL)
- Opposes legal, economic and social discrimination for any reason.
- Supports the right of each and every Deaf or Hard-of-Hearing person to develop his/her talents to their fullest capacity.
- Encourages employment of Deaf individuals in all areas of employment.
- Supports specialized Education, Rehabilitation, Mental Health Services for the Deaf.
- Supports full and accessible state-wide interpreting services
- Supports fully captioned TV programs and emergency broadcasts.